Man dies of electrocution after ‘charging phone' while using earphones to listen to music




Man dies of electrocution after ‘charging phone' while using earphones to listen to music

A Thai man has been executed in the wake of being shocked charging his telephone while utilizing headphones to tune in to music in Thailand.

Police said they discovered 24-year-old Kritsada Supol on his sleeping cushion with his Samsung gadget connected to a power point with a modest charging link.

At the point when the property proprietor visited his room in Chonburi the following morning, police said the body of the man who is assembly line laborer was found with indications of consuming around his ears.

Man dies of electrocution after ‘charging phone' while using earphones to listen to music

As per the Sun UK, he seemed to have been tuning in to music or conversing with somebody, with the mouthpiece area of the headphones resting over his lips.

Police Captain Jaleuk Polthong from the Phan Thong Provincial Police Station in Chonburi, Thailand, said they trust that Kritsada was shocked while utilizing the headphones and charging his cell phone in the meantime.

The chief stated: 'We trust a short out caused his passing while he was on the telephone with somebody or he was tuning in to music.'

Man dies of electrocution after ‘charging phone' while using earphones to listen to musicMan dies of electrocution after ‘charging phone' while using earphones to listen to music

Officers faulted a low quality charger for the passing.

Polthong included: 'Many individuals could be in threat on the off chance that they utilize shabby charging connectors which are not manufactured from the approved organization.

'It would appear that the injured individual was shocked however the body will be sent for a post-mortem examination to affirm the correct reason for death.'

Man dies of electrocution after ‘charging phone' while using earphones to listen to music



Man dies of electrocution after ‘charging phone' while using earphones to listen to music Man dies of electrocution after ‘charging phone' while using earphones to listen to music Reviewed by Edozie Richard on Wednesday, February 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.